Sunday, March 23, 2014

Seasonal Affective Disorder

Every single season of 'Fall' and right through to about mid 'Spring',  I always feel as though the energy is being sapped right out of me. I also in many ways feel physically ill, almost as though I have a flu and more aches and pains of the joints and muscles than I do during other seasons of the year.

The daylight during the above mentioned seasons of 'Fall' and mid 'Spring' do not have the same positive effect on me as it does throughout most of the Summer months.

If only we could have Summer all year round. I am seriously considering on getting a SAD lamp for this coming late 'Fall' and 'Winter'.

You ask me how or if I cope with SAD. Well honestly, I feel like sleeping most of the time or I go into extreme lows where I am feeling very depressed and angry most of the time.

For those reading and/or following my blog and would like to learn more about SAD, here is a link:-
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder/basics/definition/con-20021047

Please feel free to share with me and other readers of my blog how you cope with SAD?

No comments:

Post a Comment